According to CBRE, Oxford Street property sales are set top £1bn by the end of this year.
In the five months of this year, over £645m worth of Oxford Street property deals have been sealed.
Take a look at the buildings sold and on the market this year:
1. Zara billionaire and Spain’s richest man Amancio Ortega snaps up 26-48 Oxford Street
Ortega, through his property venture Ponte Gadea, forked out £400m to buy a line of properties on the street. This includes Primark’s 149,000 square feet flagship store.
2. Hong Kong-based Emperor Group buys 25-27 Oxford Street
3. Private investor buys 386 Oxford Street, Dr Martens’ flagship store
4. Russell & Bromley’s flagship store has been put on the market by property vehicle Conegate
5. West One Shopping centre is on the market too
Comments are closed.